PSA1 (Aluminum Frame)
Sleek. Stylish. Smart.
The new BESV PSA1 pedal-assisted electric bicycle is all of these things, and more. Extremely lightweight, the PSA1 is the perfect choice for urban riders, with our advanced proprietary algorithm power drive system ensuring the smoothest of rides, for daily commutes and fun rides around town.
Advanced Frames Crafted with an Artist's Touch
The PSA1 has a designer's touch that gives you a distinctive flair on the road. The new lightweight , high rigidity aluminum frame and small wheel design reduces the the weight to just 42 pounds
The PSA1 is easy to lift and fit into the tightest spaces. Its convenience and safety features make cycling a pleasure and a nonstop source of riding fun.
A Powerful Motor for Full-Throttle Performance
The PSA1 uses a leading gear set motor. This type of motor is smaller, with the gear set located on the inside. Although it is lighter, the PS1’s motor has been specifically designed to deliver robust power, with less than 20 percent of the power lost during use. In addition, the PS1 has one of the quietest motors in the e-bike industry.
Charge Up Your Ride with an Advanced Battery
The PSA1 features a premium LG® battery. Highly dependable and long-lasting, the PSA1’s battery delivers as much as 40 miles of power-assistance on a full 4-hour charge.
A Revolutionary Independent Saddle Design
The PSA1’s aluminum frame and independent saddle design transforms traditional triangle-shaped bike design and supports up to 220 pounds.
RANGE: Up to 40 miles*
TOP SPEED: up to 20 mph with rider assistance
PEDAL ASSIST LEVELS: 3 Assist Modes
THROTTLE ASSIST: No
CA REGULATORY CLASS: 1
BATTERY: LG Lithium Ion 36 volts, 10.5ah, 378wh
BIKE WEIGHT: 42 lbs
*range is affected by terrain, rider weight, rider assistance and power level used
FRAME: Hydroformed Aluminum
FORK: RST Capa 40mm Travel with Lock-Out
REAR SUSPENSION: YES, KS A5-RE Adjustable Air Shock
BATTERY: LG Lithium Ion 36 volts, 10.5ah, 378wh
RECHARGING TIME: Full Charge: 4 hours
MOTOR: 250W Direct Drive rear hub
SENSOR: Cadence Sensor
BRAKES: Tektro MD-M311, Mechanical Disk Brake
GEARING DERAILLEUR: Shimano, Altus 7S, Shimano 11 X 28 Freewheel
TIRES: CST C1854, 20" X 1.95"
DISPLAY: Integrated Backlit Grayscale LCD with Speed, Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Life, 3 Assist Modes
HEADLIGHT: No, Available Separately for $27 MSRP
REAR LIGHT: No, Available Separately for $8.20 MSRP
FENDERS: No, Available Separately for $36 MSRP, Sold As A Pair
REAR RACK: No, Available Separately for $65 MSRP
WATER BOTTLE BOSSES: No
SEAT POST: Aluminum Alloy with Velo seat
COMFORT GRIPS: Propalm PRO-1950EP1 ergonomic with lockers
BESV END USER LIMITED WARRANTY – ELECTRIC BICYCLE
BESV, a marque of Darfon Innovation Corp., warrants its electric bicycles (“Product”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period.
The Product carries the following warranty periods starting from the date or purchase (parts and labor only):
• Frame – Five (5) years
• Battery – Two (2) years or 300 full loading cycles at no less than 80% capacity (whichever occurs first)
• Other electric components (controller, HMI, motor) – Two (2) years
• Non-consumables: front fork with shock absorber, saddle, seat post, shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, main shaft, front/rear hub (excluding free hubs), handle bar, brakes mechanism, front fender, rear fender, pedals– One (1) year
• All remaining components are not covered by this warranty
This warranty is null and void if BESV determines that the product has been altered or tampered with in any way. This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from:
• Accident, collision, fall, neglect or misuse (i.e. jumps/stunts or use on inappropriate terrain)
• Normal wear and tear
• Unauthorized product modification or installation of components not compatible with the Product
• Improper operation/maintenance not in accordance with product instructions
• Unsuitable cleaning tools, such as high-pressure cleaners
• The weather or acts of nature (i.e. flood, lightning or earthquake)
• War, vandalism or theft
This warranty does not cover:
• Cosmetic damage or corrosion
• Non-BESV parts/components
• BESV products used in commercial lending/hiring
• BESV products in which the factory-applied frame number has been altered or removed
BESV will, at its option, use new or refurbished parts/components to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model. Any replacement parts/components or product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.Manufacturers