PS1 Advance (Carbon Frame)
Sleek. Stylish. Smart.
The new BESV PS1 Advance pedal-assisted electric bicycle is all of these things, and more. Extremely lightweight, the Panther is the perfect choice for urban riders, with our advanced proprietary Algorhythm power drive system ensuring the smoothest of rides, for daily commutes and fun rides around town.
Advanced Frames Crafted with an Artist's Touch
The PS1 Advance carbon frame employs more than 10 layers of carbon fiber, delivering a lighter but stiffer frame. Completely handmade and constructed in one piece, the PS1’s carbon frame not only meets EN14764 testing certification, but at a total weight of only 38.5 pounds, it is the lightest commuter e-bike in the world today!
Power Your Ride the Smart Way
Smart Mode calculates the level of assistance you need for optimal ride comfort, taking into account both riding conditions and your pedaling power, and intelligently adjusts the power while you ride.
A New Breed of Power
Fine-tuned by our team of software experts, Algorhythm calculates the power needed by the drive system and delivers optimal performance whenever it is required.
A Powerful Motor for Full-Throttle Performance
The PS1 Advance uses a leading gear set motor. This type of motor is smaller, with the gear set located on the inside. Although it is lighter, the PS1’s motor has been specifically designed to deliver robust power, with less than 20 percent of the power lost during use. In addition, the PS1 Advance has one of the quietest motors in the e-bike industry.
Charge Up Your Ride with an Advanced Battery
The PS1 Advance features a premium Sony® battery. Highly dependable and long-lasting, the PS1’s battery delivers as much as 40 miles of power-assistance on a full 4-hour charge.
A Revolutionary Independent Saddle Design
The PS1 Advance’s carbon-fiber frame and independent saddle design transforms traditional triangle-shaped bike design and supports up to 220 pounds.
RANGE: Up to 40 miles*
TOP SPEED: up to 20 mph with rider assistance
PEDAL ASSIST LEVELS: 4 Assist Modes (1 to 3 and Smart)
THROTTLE ASSIST: No
CA REGULATORY CLASS: 1
BATTERY: LG Lithium Ion 36 volts, 10.5ah, 378wh
BIKE WEIGHT: 39 lbs
*range is affected by terrain, rider weight, rider assistance and power level used
FRAME: CARBON FIBER
FORK: Spinner Suspension, Adjustable 40mm Travel with Lock Out
REAR SUSPENSION: Kindshock A5RR1 Adjustable Air
BATTERY: LG Lithium Ion 36 volts, 10.5ah, 378wh
RECHARGING TIME: Full Charge: 4 hours
MOTOR: 250W Direct Drive rear hub
TORQUE AND CADENCE SENSOR: Yes
BRAKES: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disk Brakes
GEARING DERAILLEUR AND CASSETTE: Shimano Deore 10-speed, Shimano 11 X 28
TIRES: BESV by Duro 20" X2.0"
DISPLAY: Integrated Backlit Grayscale LCD with Speed, Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Life, Assist Mode (1-3 and Smart)
HEADLIGHT: No, available separately for $27 MSRP
REAR LIGHT: No, available separately for $8.20 MSRP
FENDERS: No, available separately for $36 a pair MSRP
REAR RACK: No, available separately for $65 MSRP
WATER BOTTLE BOSSES: No
SEAT POST: Aluminum Alloy 34.9mm with Velo ergonomic saddle
COMFORT GRIPS: Propalm PRO-1950EP1 ergonomic with clamps
BESV END USER LIMITED WARRANTY – ELECTRIC BICYCLE
BESV, a marque of Darfon Innovation Corp., warrants its electric bicycles (“Product”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period.
The Product carries the following warranty periods starting from the date or purchase (parts and labor only):
• Frame – Five (5) years
• Battery – Two (2) years or 300 full loading cycles at no less than 80% capacity (whichever occurs first)
• Other electric components (controller, HMI, motor) – Two (2) years
• Non-consumables: front fork with shock absorber, saddle, seat post, shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, main shaft, front/rear hub (excluding free hubs), handle bar, brakes mechanism, front fender, rear fender, pedals– One (1) year
• All remaining components are not covered by this warranty
This warranty is null and void if BESV determines that the product has been altered or tampered with in any way. This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from:
• Accident, collision, fall, neglect or misuse (i.e. jumps/stunts or use on inappropriate terrain)
• Normal wear and tear
• Unauthorized product modification or installation of components not compatible with the Product
• Improper operation/maintenance not in accordance with product instructions
• Unsuitable cleaning tools, such as high-pressure cleaners
• The weather or acts of nature (i.e. flood, lightning or earthquake)
• War, vandalism or theft
This warranty does not cover:
• Cosmetic damage or corrosion
• Non-BESV parts/components
• BESV products used in commercial lending/hiring
• BESV products in which the factory-applied frame number has been altered or removed
BESV will, at its option, use new or refurbished parts/components to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model. Any replacement parts/components or product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.Manufacturers